Eli's Blog

Just keep swimming

Weekly Recipe Review: Banana Cream Pie

October18

Hi Viewers,

14599283763_4cb292b722_z

Photo Taken By jeffreyw

My friend Hudson suggested to do this recipe for Banana Cream Pie. If you want to see the website click Right Here. If you want to go to Hudson‘s blog, click on his name.

Review:

I have not had this recipe before, but I’ve made and eaten banana cream pie and it was really delectable. I made this pie with my Grandma and she makes the best pies and desserts. I love to make pie with her for Thanksgiving and other desserts for Christmas. My favorite kind of pie is strawberry rhubarb. What is your favorite kind of pie?

~Eli

by posted under Fun, Weekly Recipe Review | 6 Comments »    
6 Comments to

“Weekly Recipe Review: Banana Cream Pie”

1. October 20th, 2016 at 4:58 pm      Reply Hudson Says:

Hi Eli thanks for adding my blog URL I really appreciate it. I wish I could try banana cream pie but I don’t like banana’s. My favourite kind of pie is meat pie. It is really good because it has tons of different meaty flavors mixed into on amassing pie. What is your favourite kind of pie? I just added a new post so if you want to check it out go to my blog.

~Hudson

• October 24th, 2016 at 4:28 pm      Reply Eli Says:

Hi Hudson,
      It was no problem adding the URL to my blog. If you have any more ideas or websites, just let me know. My favorite kind of pie is strawberry rhubarb. But I LOVE meat pie also, the idea of meat pie is awesome, combining two of my favorite things. Meat and pie.
      ~Eli

2. October 20th, 2016 at 6:07 pm      Reply Riley Says:

Great post! Come visit my blog and finish my story at http://rileymays1604.blogspot.com/2016/10/week-3-activity-4.html.

3. November 15th, 2016 at 8:31 pm      Reply Lyric Says:

Hey Eli,
    Very well thought out review. I thought it was just the bees knees! I may just make this delicious looking pie, even though my favorite type of pie is pumpkin pie. Keep in touch!
    ~Lyric

• November 17th, 2016 at 8:12 am      Reply Eli Says:

Hi Lyric,
      Pumpkin pie is also super good. But I prefer strawberry rhubarb or apple blackberry pie. Thanks for the comment and complement. I will keep in touch.
      ~Eli

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar